What information do we collect?
We confirm that we collect that information from you which is required to extend the services available on the site.
- At the time of signing up and registration with the site, we collect user information including name, company name, email address, phone/mobile number, postal address and other business information which may also include business statutory details and tax registration numbers.
- In this regard, we may also record conversations and archive correspondence between users and the representatives of the site (including the additional information, if any) in relation to the services for quality control or training purposes.
- In relation to our paid services, we may collect personal information of a more sensitive nature which includes bank account numbers and related details to facilitate the sale or purchase of the services available on the site.
- We also gathers and stores the user’s usage statistics such as IP addresses, pages viewed, user behaviour pattern, number of sessions and unique visitors, browsing activities, browser software operating system etc. for analysis, which helps us to provide improved experience and value added services to you.
- Once a user registers, the user is no longer anonymous to us and thus all the information provided by you shall be stored, possessed in order to provide you with the requested services and as may be required for compliance with statutory requirements.
- User’s registration with us and providing information is intended for facilitating the users in its business.
- We retains user provided Information for as long as the Information is required for the purpose of providing services to you or where the same is required for any purpose for which the Information can be lawfully processed or retained as required under any statutory enactments or applicable laws.
- User may update, correct, or confirm provided information by logging on to their accounts on the site or by sending a request to email@example.com. The requested changes may take reasonable time due to verification process and server cache policies. In case you would like to receive a copy of our information held by us for porting to another service, please contact us with your request at the email address above.
- Users may also choose to delete or deactivate their accounts on the site. We will evaluate such requests on a case-to-case basis and take the requisite action as per applicable law. In this regard, please note that information sought to be deleted may remain with us in archival records for the purpose of compliance of statutory enactments, or for any other lawful purpose. Therefore, users are requested to carefully evaluate what types of information they would like to provide to us at the time of registration.
PURPOSE AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
The following are the purposes of collecting the Information:
- For the verification of your identity, eligibility, registration and to provide customized services.
- For facilitating the services offered/available on the site.
- For advertising, marketing, displaying & publication.
- For enabling communication with the users of the site, so that the users may fetch maximum business opportunities.
- For generating business enquires and trade leads.
- For sending communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc.
Please get in touch with us at the above email address in case you would like to object to any purpose of data processing. However, please note that if you object or withdraw consent to process data as above, we may discontinue providing you with services through our site.
DATA COLLECTION RELATING TO CHILDREN
We strongly believe in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access our services at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 18 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 18, we will delete the account and all related information as soon as possible. . If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
User Information that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, any of our affiliates, partners or service providers which may be inside or outside the country you reside in. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfers.
Cookies/Local Storage are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers’ hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
To improve the responsiveness of the "Product" for our users, we may use "cookies/local storage", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies/local storage to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via website, Application or Service though your computer/laptop/netbook or mobile/tablet/pad/handheld device etc.
Your freedom to withdraw your consent at any time: If you do not wish to accept cookies/local storage in connection with your use of our websites/ Apps/ sites you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies/local storage via your browser settings (Please consult your web browser’s Help documentation for more information on this process.) Please note that disabling cookies/local storage will affect the functionality of our websites/ Apps/ sites and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the websites/products/applications.
All members are reminded that they may be held legally accountable for what they say or do online. In particular, members may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and / or untrue statements or other illegal and fraudulent claims made by them. Cashless Life Team does not endorse the opinions expressed by its members. If any member fails to observe the above rules of conduct at any time, Cashless Life Team reserves the right to terminate the membership of the member and / or delete all their contributions (either temporarily or permanently) from the site, depending on the nature and severity of the breach and without prior warning or consent of the member.
Registration as a member of this Platform at any time past or present and use of the Platform and all its product / service offerings will be taken as acceptance of the above rules of conduct. Cashless Life Team’s decision on all matters is final and binding on its members. Legal jurisdiction for all disputes is the High Court of Kolkata, India.
The platform endeavours to foster a vibrant local service need platform that serves millions of users and businesses. We are here to serve our members 24x7 and use all feedback to refine and improve the online experience for our members. You can reach Cashless Life Team anytime by writing to email@example.com and we will respond to you in a timely manner. We hope you have an enjoyable and rewarding experience on the Platform.